Courtesy of: Roger Smeltzer | Vision Commercial Real Estate
Purchase Type: Sale
MLS ID: 14438867
Year Build: 1989
Lot size: 0.33
Property Type: COM-Sale
Area: FW CENTRAL WEST (108)
New Construction: No
Heating: Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
Swimming Pool: No
Utilities: City Sewer, City Water
Address: 6457 Camp Bowie Boulevard
City: Fort Worth
Neighborhood: Fw Central West (108), Ridglea Lodge Add
- 2nd gen automotive service building located in the Ridglea neighborhood of Fort Worth (former Pep Boys).
- Building contains lobby, manager’s office, 5 service bays & 2 restrooms.
- High visibility with Camp Bowie frontage and large pole signage.
- Located within 1 mile of HWY 183 & HWY 377 traffic circle.
- Zoning: Camp Bowie General Corridor (CB-GC).
See brochure for additional information.
Listing Agent: Roger Smeltzer Courtesy of: Vision Commercial Real Estate Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS. Updated: 19th June, 2021 3:49 AM